Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Week 1 EOC Stallions NOt Unicorns


My dream job for photography would be, taking pictures of events but not just any, such as like EDC or band events that go on tour because they travel and that’s also what I want to do as I am taking pictures. Be a photographer for a dj that wants to make it as well. And I enjoy listening to electric dance music. What I expect is traveling of course getting to visit places around the U.S. or maybe even out. It’s some thing I know I would enjoy doing because its also just capturing the moments while its all happening not waiting for me to tell them to pose. And traveling to different states sounds really fun to me sense that’s something I want to do. Traveling everywhere would be great for taking pictures more of the world, places, culture but obviously in a very creative way because there is so many images of all around the world already I don’t think there’s a place that has been missed at all. Such as maybe landscape traveler for national geographic hopefully one day that as well. I would really love that because it has to do with nature and wilderness and I enjoy the outdoors. But those are my mainly dream jobs that I think of the most, and dream of doing either later on in the future. Having something to do with people or just nature itself. But both involve traveling and visiting new places.

No comments:

Post a Comment